Alexander Henry, anika, Anna Griffin, AZO free dyes, Bright, chambray, cheap fabric, chevron fabric, colorful, Fabric, fat quarters, floral fabric, fox fabric, foxes, Free Spirit, hens, large floral, Lily Ashbury, Mackhenzie, Michael Miller, Monaluna, organic, paisley, peggy paisley, pink floral, Plaid, poka dots, price reduced, quilt kit, robert kaufman, scrapes, sole, Summer House, taali, Valori Wells, widham, woodland fabric, yardage
There still are some pieces left, I have reduced the prices… get these out of the my house! : )
Time for some spring cleaning! As some of you know I have a fabric problem, I buy too much. So, here is all the fabric that I don’t have an immediate project for. Thanks for looking and enjoy.
Anika by Monaluna 100% Organic Bundle- 1.5 yds of Polka, Charm Pack, and .25 yds of Hens- great start to a baby quilt, just need some white for sashing!
$40 $38 $36
Great deal…. Charm pack was $15, and yardage would retail at $28, total package worth ($43 + shipping) You would just need some white for sashing and you have a baby quilt, quick and easy!
Taali by Monaluna Organic 1 yd Chevrons
$15 $14 $12
-Yellow Daisies, by Monaluna Mingle Collection for Robert Kaufman (14 inches)
- Orange Geometric, by Monaluna Mingle Collection for Robert Kaufman (1/2 yd)
- Green Leaves, Monaluna Mingle Collection for Robert Kaufman (1/2 yd)
- Green beads, Monaluna Mingle Collection for Robert Kaufman (1/2 yd)
- Large Flowers, Mille Fleur by Alexander Henry (was a 1/2 yd cut that I cut a piece out of 22×8″ piece attached to an 18″x22″ piece $13.50
Destash Fabric Bundle about 3.5 yds,
$11.00 $9 $6
- Pink floral 1 1/4 yd (unknown, I bought it at Joan Fabrics)
- Brown floral 39 inches (Heidi Grace, Joan Fabrics)
- Cream floral 1 1/4 (Heidi Grace, Joan Fabrics)
Thanks for looking and have a great day!