Alexander Henry, Anna Griffin, bundle, fat quarters, Floral, geometric, leaves, Lily Ashbury, Mackhenzie, Mingle, Monaluna, paisley, peggy paisley, pink, pink floral, Plaid, robert kaufman, roses, scraps, sole, Valori Wells
There still are some pieces left, I have reduced the prices AGAIN!!!… get these out of the my house! : ) All are $5/yd or less!
Time for some spring cleaning! As some of you know I have a fabric problem, I buy too much. So, here is all the fabric that I don’t have an immediate project for. Thanks for looking and enjoy.
-Yellow Daisies, by Monaluna Mingle Collection for Robert Kaufman (14 inches)
– Orange Geometric, by Monaluna Mingle Collection for Robert Kaufman (1/2 yd)
– Green Leaves, Monaluna Mingle Collection for Robert Kaufman (1/2 yd)
– Green beads, Monaluna Mingle Collection for Robert Kaufman (1/2 yd)
– Large Flowers, Mille Fleur by Alexander Henry (was a 1/2 yd cut that I cut a piece out of 22×8″ piece attached to an 18″x22″ piece
2.5 yds of Machenzie by Anna Griffin for Windham Fabrics
$14.50 $13 $12.50
Destash Fabric Bundle about 3.5 yds,
$11.00 $9 $6
– Pink floral 1 1/4 yd (unknown, I bought it at Joan Fabrics)
– Brown floral 39 inches (Heidi Grace, Joan Fabrics)
– Cream floral 1 1/4 (Heidi Grace, Joan Fabrics)
And I also have 1 1/2 yds of Summer House by Lilly Ashbury.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!